Dept. of Computer Science
School of Computing
Tokyo Institute of Technology
ProfileHieu Hanh Le received the B.S, M.E and Dr.E degrees from Tokyo Institute of Technology in 2008, 2010 and 2015 respectively.
He was a researcher at Yokohama Research Laboratory of Hitachi Ltd..
He is interested in research on data engineering, information storage systems, information retrieval and network engineering.
He is a member of ACM, IEEE CS, IPSJ, IEICE and DBSJ.
Interested FieldsData Storage, Distributed File Systems, Data Mining, Privacy, QoS
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Repository
- Google Scholar
- Elsevier Scopus
Principal Investigator Grants
- Kayamori Foundation of Information Science Advancement (2019.01-2020.12)
- Grant aid for early-career researchers of School of Computing, Tokyo Institute of Technology (2018.04-2019.03)
- Grant aid for early-career researchers of School of Computing, Tokyo Institute of Technology (2017.04-2018.03)
- NEDO Next generation framework for real-time data processing (2018.09-2021.03)
- AMED Disease Decision Logic in National Database (NDB) data analysis (2018.04-2019.03)
- JST-MOST Reliable tamper-resistance with data integrity and privacy detection for heterogeneous IoT devices (2015.04-2019.03)
Tokyo Institute Of Technology (OCW)
- Computer Architecture - Experiment (Undergraduate)
- Forum on Computer Science (Graduate)
- Data science (in Japanese)